Thursday, August 16, 2012

Starting Monday!!

Starting Monday, I will be starting my first college classes in over 8 years.  I am finishing up with virtual classes through a college I previously attended.  I was just able to log onto their "Blackboard" this evening to do the tutorials and figure out how to navigate it and do sample quizes online and see what else there was to do.  LOTS of info on how it works....too much info all at once.  Kind of a brain overload.  Really wish they would have a video tutorial over each part but oh well.

I've been helping with summer school at the elementary school I work at.  Love that we are giving some of the kids who struggle a bit in school a two week jump start before school starts.  Such Fun!!!

I know some teachers are already back to school but we don't start until the 29th.  Ready to get back into the classroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment