Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello!!

I've blogged before, have a quilting/general blog I love but I wanted a blog focused just on teaching.

Let me start by saying a little bit about myself.  I am 36yrs old, a mother of two great kids and a wife to one amazing man (who happens to be a teacher).  I have 3+ years of college under my belt and now I have decided to go back and finish getting my degree in elementary education.  I have worked in one school system or another for the past 13years and in between working in schools with the title 1 department, special ed or as a teachers assistant I have also own and operated my own daycare while each of my kids were young.   I think it is safe to say that I KNOW that I want to be a teacher.  And now that my kids are older, I plan on finishing.

So....this year I have enrolled in college and I am happy to say I am excited to start this fall.
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am just about to finish up my Masters and cannot wait to start my first year of teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete